Marvell’s suite of application processors are designed for low-power and cost sensitive IoT applications, and are highly optimized for home automation, industrial, and wearable applications. Marvell's industry-leading connectivity portfolio anticipates the needs of customers bringing the next wave of IoT products to market.
As manufacturers develop more feature-rich and increasingly compact connected devices and wearables, demand is rising for power-efficient application processors. Marvell's highly integrated IAP processors and software stack provide OEMs with a comprehensive solution for IoT systems, allowing them to quickly develop innovative products while minimizing the number of components.Linley Gwennap, principal analyst of The Linley Group
The Marvell IAP140 is a quad-core 64bit application processor System on Chip (SoC) that provides high performance and low power computing for media-centric Internet of Things (IoT) and embedded devices. The IAP140 platform features the latest wireless connectivity. The solution incorporates the performance of a quadcore ARM® Cortex A53, running at 1.2GHz to provide a low cost Linux and Android® IoT platform.
- Quadcore ARM® Cortex A53, up to 1.2 clock speed
- Supports up to 720p display and 1080p video decode
- Supports up to 8MP camera sensor
- Advanced power management and audio codec for power efficiency and audio performance
- Marvell Launches Advanced Suite of IoT Application Processors for Home Automation, Industrial, and Wearable Applications
- Marvell’s IAP Family Gets a New Addition (Electronic Design)
- IoT Designs Evolving (Semiconductor Engineering)
- Marvell unveils a suite of IoT application processors (SDTimes)
- Marvell unveils new networking, IoT products at Computex (Telecompaper)
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.