Secure Automotive Ethernet Switch
You’ve heard the news reports stating that the cybersecurity of the connected car is risky. Guard against threats with the Marvell Secure Automotive Ethernet switch. The industry’s first secure 100BASE-T1 automotive Ethernet switch, the 88Q5050 enables a new level of data security in next-generation vehicles.
An 8-port Ethernet gigabit capacity switch that is fully compliant with the IEEE802.3 and 802.1 automotive standards, the 88Q5050 utilizes advanced security features to guard against cyber threats like hacking and denial of service (DoS) attacks. The switch employs the highest hardware security features designed at the root source of the switch to prevent malicious attacks or compromises to data streamed in the vehicle. These features are vital to ensuring the safety of the vehicle and its occupants.
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M7 CPU, 250 MHz
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified
- Advanced automotive security features, including deep packet inspection (DPI) and Trusted Boot functionality
- Extremely low power consumption for automotive 100BASE-T1 PHY cores
- Ultra-fast configuration and CPU boot times
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)