Marvell communication processors are highly integrated SoCs at the heart of an advanced total system solution for today's mobile phones, tablets, and wireless devices. These processors deliver leading-class performance for voice and computation-intensive data applications at a low cost. Designed to deliver improved quality of service with support for the most advanced communication platforms, this technology provides optimal power consumption and robust connectivity, just what today’s user demands from their mobile devices.
Marvell communication processors feature a combination of a high performance application processor and a mature, proven modem in a single SoC. This level of integration delivers unrivaled processing power, multimedia, and cellular data communication over the latest WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE and LTE protocols at low cost, enabling rapid worldwide growth of smartphones at featurephone price points.
Marvell's mature, proven, field tested modems support devices for the latest cellular networks across the globe, including “world phones” for transcontinental roaming capabilities. Combining a Marvell application processor with a Marvell thin modem gives tablet, smartphone, and other mobile device OEMs the ultimate in flexibility to take advantage of the latest air interface technologies and multimedia applications.
- Alps Electric Launches the World’s Smallest Automotive 4G LTE Communication Module Powered by Marvell’s ARMADA Mobile Solution
- Marvell Launches Octa-Core 64-bit 5-Mode 4G LTE ARMADA Mobile PXA1936 System-on-Chip for High Performance Smartphones and Tablets Globally
- Marvell Launches Highly Integrated Quad-Core 64-bit ARMADA Mobile PXA1908 Platform for the Fast Growing 5-Mode 4G LTE Worldwide Mass Market
- Nokia Networks and China Telecom Mark Major Milestone in World-First FDD-TDD Carrier Aggregation Powered by Marvell’s 5-Mode LTE Release 10 Modem Chipset
- ZTE Launches 5-Mode 4G LTE Mass Market Smartphone for China Mobile Powered by Marvell
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.