Marvell communication processors are highly integrated SoCs at the heart of an advanced total system solution for today's mobile phones, tablets, and wireless devices. These processors deliver leading-class performance for voice and computation-intensive data applications at a low cost. Designed to deliver improved quality of service with support for the most advanced communication platforms, this technology provides optimal power consumption and robust connectivity, just what today’s user demands from their mobile devices.
Marvell communication processors feature a combination of a high performance application processor and a mature, proven modem in a single SoC. This level of integration delivers unrivaled processing power, multimedia, and cellular data communication over the latest WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE and LTE protocols at low cost, enabling rapid worldwide growth of smartphones at featurephone price points.
Marvell's mature, proven, field tested modems support devices for the latest cellular networks across the globe, including “world phones” for transcontinental roaming capabilities. Combining a Marvell application processor with a Marvell thin modem gives tablet, smartphone, and other mobile device OEMs the ultimate in flexibility to take advantage of the latest air interface technologies and multimedia applications.
- Marvell Extends its 4G LTE Leadership with the Introduction of the 64-bit Single-Chip Mobile Processor with Production-Ready 5-Mode Modem
- Hisense Launches High Performance and Affordable TD-LTE Smartphone Powered by Marvell for China’s Mass Mobile Market
- Yulong Coolpad and Marvell Continue Close Collaboration in 4G LTE with the Latest Launch of the Coolpad 8705 Smartphone
- Marvell's Mobile LTE Solution to Power Lenovo's First TD-LTE Advanced Smartphone
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Win Pro Smartphone for China Mobile Powered by Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1088 Quad-Core Platform