The Marvell® PXA1088 family is made up of highly integrated platforms that incorporate the performance of a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 with advanced Avastar® wireless connectivity, including WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 + FM single-chip SoC and the L2000 GNSS Hybrid Location Processor, along with integrated power management and audio codec IC.
The PXA1088 is backward pin-to-pin compatible with its dual-core single-chip Unified 3G Platform, the PXA988/PXA986, enabling device partners to upgrade their next-generation mobile devices to quad-core without additional design cost.
- Evolution of proven Marvell WCDMA and TD-SCDMA solutions, integrated on leading carrier products, shipping in high volume
- A complete mobile platform solution that includes the Avastar® 88W8777 WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 + FM single-chip SoC and the L2000 GNSS Hybrid Location Processor, and an integrated power management and audio codec IC.
- Fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive IOT, GCF and carrier field and carrier field trial testing
- A high-performance quad-core ARM Cortex A7 for low-power applications, with high performance for browsing and Java applets
- Samsung Launches New GALAXY Tab 4 7.0 Tablet Powered by Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1088 System-on-Chip
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.