The Marvell® PXA1088 family is made up of highly integrated platforms that incorporate the performance of a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 with advanced Avastar® wireless connectivity, including WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 + FM single-chip SoC and the L2000 GNSS Hybrid Location Processor, along with integrated power management and audio codec IC.
The PXA1088 is backward pin-to-pin compatible with its dual-core single-chip Unified 3G Platform, the PXA988/PXA986, enabling device partners to upgrade their next-generation mobile devices to quad-core without additional design cost.
- Evolution of proven Marvell WCDMA and TD-SCDMA solutions, integrated on leading carrier products, shipping in high volume
- A complete mobile platform solution that includes the Avastar® 88W8777 WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 + FM single-chip SoC and the L2000 GNSS Hybrid Location Processor, and an integrated power management and audio codec IC.
- Fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive IOT, GCF and carrier field and carrier field trial testing
- A high-performance quad-core ARM Cortex A7 for low-power applications, with high performance for browsing and Java applets
- Samsung Launches New GALAXY Tab 4 7.0 Tablet Powered by Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1088 System-on-Chip
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.