The PXA1801 family combines Marvell’s leading communications and silicon expertise to enable high-performance, low-power cellular devices that can be used and supported worldwide – including configuration support for Time-Division Duplex-Long-Term Evolution (TDD-LTE), Frequency-Division Duplex-Long-Term (FDD-LTE), Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) and Enhanced GPRS (EGPRS). Featuring 40 nanometer (nm) low-power(LP) technology, for low power and low standby current applications, the PXA 1801 family allows devices to easily support most networks in a small footprint, low-power design.
- Designed to enable the seamless performance of the bandwidth-hungry mobile applications such as, mobile video, social networking, and web browsing.
- Fully integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip
- Ability to reach Release 9 Category 4 LTE speeds (150Mbps/50Mbps)
- Backwards compatible with current generations of TD-SCDMA network
- Supports next generation TDD/FDD network
- Fully validated via extensive IOT, GCF and field trial testing on worldwide cellular networks
- Can be integrated onto data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for laptops and mobile devices
Standalone or paired with Marvell’s industry-leading application processors, the PXA1801 family enables seamless performance with bandwidth-hungry mobile applications and multimedia devices. The devices in the PXA1801 family support mobile connectivity on LTE, WCDMA, and GSM networks for a variety of Internet-connected devices including M2M, smartphones, tablets, laptops, set-top boxes, TVs and automotive applications.
- Alps Electric Launches the World’s Smallest Automotive 4G LTE Communication Module Powered by Marvell’s ARMADA Mobile Solution
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.