The PXA1801 family combines Marvell’s leading communications and silicon expertise to enable high-performance, low-power cellular devices that can be used and supported worldwide – including configuration support for Time-Division Duplex-Long-Term Evolution (TDD-LTE), Frequency-Division Duplex-Long-Term (FDD-LTE), Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) and Enhanced GPRS (EGPRS). Featuring 40 nanometer (nm) low-power(LP) technology, for low power and low standby current applications, the PXA 1801 family allows devices to easily support most networks in a small footprint, low-power design.
- Designed to enable the seamless performance of the bandwidth-hungry mobile applications such as, mobile video, social networking, and web browsing.
- Fully integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip
- Ability to reach Release 9 Category 4 LTE speeds (150Mbps/50Mbps)
- Backwards compatible with current generations of TD-SCDMA network
- Supports next generation TDD/FDD network
- Fully validated via extensive IOT, GCF and field trial testing on worldwide cellular networks
- Can be integrated onto data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for laptops and mobile devices
Standalone or paired with Marvell’s industry-leading application processors, the PXA1801 family enables seamless performance with bandwidth-hungry mobile applications and multimedia devices. The devices in the PXA1801 family support mobile connectivity on LTE, WCDMA, and GSM networks for a variety of Internet-connected devices including M2M, smartphones, tablets, laptops, set-top boxes, TVs and automotive applications.
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.