The Marvell PXA1928 platform supports 2G/3G/4G communications, including Long Term Evolution (LTE), High-Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+), Time-Division High-Speed Packet Access Plus (TD-HSPA+) and Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE), to enable a breakthrough end-user experience for multimedia and gaming applications with universal connectivity.
- Fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive carriers and vendors interoperability tests
- Prevents unwanted performance interactions/dependencies between AP and modem subsystems
- Protects cellular network from application processor security threats
- High-performance internal memory architecture enables sharing of external memory without the cost and space burden for independent Flash and DDR
- A high-performance quad-core ARM Cortex A53 for low-power applications, with high-performance for browsing and Java™ applets
- Support mobile security features, including secure boot, root key protection and Widevine® Level 1 support and FIPS 104-2 Level 3- and 140-3 Level 2-compliant
APPLICATIONSThis highly integrated communication platform features the ARMADA PXA1928 single-chip applications and baseband processor, with a Marvell integrated power management and audio companion IC and Marvell 802.11ac WLAN/BT/NFC/FM.
- Marvell Extends its 4G LTE Leadership with the Introduction of the 64-bit Single-Chip Mobile Processor with Production-Ready 5-Mode Modem
- Hisense Launches High Performance and Affordable TD-LTE Smartphone Powered by Marvell for China’s Mass Mobile Market
- Yulong Coolpad and Marvell Continue Close Collaboration in 4G LTE with the Latest Launch of the Coolpad 8705 Smartphone
- Marvell's Mobile LTE Solution to Power Lenovo's First TD-LTE Advanced Smartphone
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Win Pro Smartphone for China Mobile Powered by Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1088 Quad-Core Platform
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.