The Marvell PXA1928 platform supports 2G/3G/4G communications, including Long Term Evolution (LTE), High-Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+), Time-Division High-Speed Packet Access Plus (TD-HSPA+) and Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE), to enable a breakthrough end-user experience for multimedia and gaming applications with universal connectivity.
- Fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive carriers and vendors interoperability tests
- Prevents unwanted performance interactions/dependencies between AP and modem subsystems
- Protects cellular network from application processor security threats
- High-performance internal memory architecture enables sharing of external memory without the cost and space burden for independent Flash and DDR
- A high-performance quad-core ARM Cortex A53 for low-power applications, with high-performance for browsing and Java™ applets
- Support mobile security features, including secure boot, root key protection and Widevine® Level 1 support and FIPS 104-2 Level 3- and 140-3 Level 2-compliant
APPLICATIONSThis highly integrated communication platform features the ARMADA PXA1928 single-chip applications and baseband processor, with a Marvell integrated power management and audio companion IC and Marvell 802.11ac WLAN/BT/NFC/FM.
Marvell Partners with Google on Project ARA
- Marvell Partners with Google Advanced Technology and Products (ATAP) Group to Support Project Ara
- Marvell Enhances LTE Broadcast Capabilities for Global Operators and OEMs with eMBMs Technology
- MWC Wrap-Up: 15 Curious Things We Spotted (EE Times)
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.