The Marvell PXA1928 platform supports 2G/3G/4G communications, including Long Term Evolution (LTE), High-Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+), Time-Division High-Speed Packet Access Plus (TD-HSPA+) and Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE), to enable a breakthrough end-user experience for multimedia and gaming applications with universal connectivity.
- Fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive carriers and vendors interoperability tests
- Prevents unwanted performance interactions/dependencies between AP and modem subsystems
- Protects cellular network from application processor security threats
- High-performance internal memory architecture enables sharing of external memory without the cost and space burden for independent Flash and DDR
- A high-performance quad-core ARM Cortex A53 for low-power applications, with high-performance for browsing and Java™ applets
- Support mobile security features, including secure boot, root key protection and Widevine® Level 1 support and FIPS 104-2 Level 3- and 140-3 Level 2-compliant
APPLICATIONSThis highly integrated communication platform features the ARMADA PXA1928 single-chip applications and baseband processor, with a Marvell integrated power management and audio companion IC and Marvell 802.11ac WLAN/BT/NFC/FM.
- Marvell Extends its 4G LTE Leadership with the Introduction of the 64-bit Single-Chip Mobile Processor with Production-Ready 5-Mode Modem
- Hisense Launches High Performance and Affordable TD-LTE Smartphone Powered by Marvell for China’s Mass Mobile Market
- Yulong Coolpad and Marvell Continue Close Collaboration in 4G LTE with the Latest Launch of the Coolpad 8705 Smartphone
- Marvell's Mobile LTE Solution to Power Lenovo's First TD-LTE Advanced Smartphone
- Samsung Launches Galaxy Win Pro Smartphone for China Mobile Powered by Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1088 Quad-Core Platform
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.