An advanced, highly integrated WCDMA HSPA+ Release 7 solution that provides high performance on multimedia to enable global smartphone and tablet designs, the Marvell PXA986 platform combines dual ARM Cortex A9 application processors with low-power optimization and Marvell’s mature, proven 3G technology to enable low-cost Linux, Android, Windows Mobile handset platforms.
- The combination of Marvell’s high-performance, low-power application processor technology, Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) / High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) / Class 12 Enhanced Data for GSM Environment (EDGE) communication support
- A fully integrated cellular platform solution with extensive IOT, GCF, and carrier field trial testing
- Prevents unwanted performance interactions/dependencies between AP and modem subsystems
- The PXA986 is pin-to-pin compatible with the PXA988, the correspondent platform on TD-SCDMA, effectively reducing the costs for OEM design cycles, minimizes design resources and decreases timeto market (TTM).
Recent PXA986 News
- Marvell is the First to Announce Breakthrough Single Unified 3G Platform Supporting TD-SCDMA and WCDMA: Increasing Global Footprint and Reducing OEM Investment
Mobile devices are enabling consumers to access digital content anytime, anywhere and in any format. Learn how Marvell helps enable seamless connectivity. Learn More
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.