At Marvell, we attract the top talent in the industry. And we know that top talent expects and deserves stellar benefits. We offer one of the most robust benefits packages available today, designed with your particular needs in mind.
Of course you’ll be offered a competitive salary, plus incentive stock options, but that’s just the start. You’ll also be offered:
- Your choice of first tier Medical plans.
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision plans, including a Buy-Up option.
- Basic Life and Disability insurance with the option for supplemental coverage.
- A pre-tax and ROTH 401(K) plan plus a company match.
- An Employee Stock Purchase plan, allowing you to buy shares of Marvell common stock at a discounted rate.
- Up to three weeks of Flexible Time off per year, with up to 5 Sick Days, plus 9 designated holidays and 2 Floating Holidays.
- An Education Reimbursement allowance of $5,000 per year to continue your education.
- Resources and programs to support your family, including backup child and adult care solutions.
- Plus additional services like a subsidized commuter benefit, a group legal plan, and onsite services at our Santa Clara office including dry cleaning, car maintenance and oil change, and even onsite dental and medical services.
We know you are our best recruiter. Through our employee referral program, Marvell will pay a cash bonus for any candidate referred by you and hired by the Company; refer to the employee referral program posted in our staffing section.
So, are you ready to take on the challenge of Marvell?