Marvell Technology Group Ltd. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Santa Clara, California (May 3, 2010) – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL), a global leader in storage, communications and consumer silicon solutions, will be presenting at the following investor conferences:
- D.A. Davidson & Co. Technology Forum in New York City, on June 2, 2010
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2010 U.S. Technology Conference in New York City on June 3, 2010*
- UBS Global Technology and Services Conference in New York City on June 9, 2010*
- RBC Capital Markets 2010 Technology, Media & Communications Conference in New York City on June 10, 2010*
- NASDAQ OMX 24th Investor Program in London on June 23, 2010*
The conferences noted above with an asterisk will be audio webcast and will be available by visiting Marvell's website at www.marvell.com under the Investor Relations section.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL) is a global leader in the development of storage, communications and consumer silicon solutions. Marvell's diverse product portfolio includes switching, transceiver, communications controller, wireless, and storage solutions that power the entire communications infrastructure, including enterprise, metro, home, and storage networking. As used in this release, the term "Marvell" refers to Marvell Technology Group Ltd. and its subsidiaries. For more information please visit www.marvell.com.
Marvell® and the Marvell logo are trademarks of Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
For Further Information Contact:
Marvell Media Relations