ARMADA 1500 PLUS /88DE3108
As a key driver in enabling powerful and affordable devices with the latest Google services for Smart TVs as well as a vast array of smart video products based on Android JellyBean 4.2.2, the ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-chip (SoC) platform truly delivers on the promise of a connected lifestyle.
- Latest generation SoC solution enables Google services for Smart TVs based on Android JellyBean 4.2.2
- Higher degree of integration that enables a cost effective price point
- An OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible graphics engine enables significantly improved graphics performance
- Real-time 1080p video encode capabilities allow the platform to function as a multi-screen source device
- An enhanced security engine that further facilitates adoption by service operators
- Marvell's award-winning Qdeo™ video processing for state-of-the-art HD and 3D video for an immersive viewing experience
- Integrated HDMI receiver and Gigabit Ethernet
- Over 6000 Dhrystone MIPS
The ARMADA 1500 Plus enables a broad range of powerful, innovative, and low cost form factors such as small set-top-boxes, over-the-top media players, hybrid set-top boxes, and Smart TVs.
- Marvell Receives Top Honor from Network Products Guide's 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
- Swisscom Deploys Industry's First 802.11ac Android IPTV Set-top Box Powered by Marvell's Award Winning ARMADA 1500 Plus Platform
- Marvell's Leadership in End-to-End Networking, Storage, Compute, Mobility and Software Solutions Powers the Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle for Businesses and Consumers
- Marvell Unveils the ARMADA 1500 Plus from its Award-Winning SoC Platform Family to Power Newest Hisense TV Products with the Next Generation of Google Services for Smart TVs
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.