The Marvell® ARMADA® 3700 family of devices delivers comprehensive system-on-chip (SoC) solutions powered by single or dual Cortex-A53 ARMv8 high-performance CPU technology. The devices incorporate rich and diversified high-speed I/Os, such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, PCI-Express 2.0, and 2.5 GbE (NBASE-T). In addition, they incorporate a wide set of security and data acceleration engines suitable for innovative networking, storage, and compute applications. The innovative and unique architecture ofthe ARMADA 3700 family performs up to 7,000 CoreMarks under 1 watt, delivering unprecedented performance-to-power and performance-to-cost index in the embedded market.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet 1Gbps / 2.5Gbps
- SGMII / HS-SGMII / RGMII
- Compatible with Marvell NBASE-T Transceivers
- USB 3.0 Host/Device compatible with xHCI v1.0
- USB 2.0 Host
- PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 (RC or EP)
- SATA 3.0
- DMA, 2x high-bandwidth DMA/XOR/CRC engines
- Flash and Peripheral I/Os, including 2 x SDIO 3/0. SPI, UART, GPIOs
- Integrated power switches for dynamic shut-down of
- Single or Dual core ARMv8 Cortex-A53 CPU
- CPU core operating speed of up to 1.2 GHz
- FIPS-140 certified
The low-power, high-performance architecture of the ARMADA® 3700 enables a new set of applications, such as battery supplied, mobile NAS and DAS all in one appliance. Connected to the Marvell industry-leading wireless and wired networking solutions, the ARMADA® LP is perfectly suited for dual-band 802.11 retail gateway or SOHO access point applications.