The ARMADA™ XP (Extreme Performance) series of multicore processors is the industry’s first quad-core ARM processor designed for enterprise-class cloud computing applications. The ARMADA XP series integrates four Marvell designed ARM compliant 1.6GHz CPU cores along with a host of I/O peripherals to offer one of the highest levels of integration in the industry. By employing advanced design methodology and process technology, the ARMADA XP delivers the best performance per watt to empower emerging cloud computing applications ranging from high performance networking and web servers to high volume home server products like Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and media servers.
|SW||Common SDK||Common SDK||Common SDK|
|CPU||2 Cores||2 Cores||4 Cores|
|Gigabit Ports||3 Ports||4 Ports||4 Ports|
Comprehensive Development Tools
Marvell offers complete development platforms for ARMADA XP series SoCs, enabling customers to start system development without waiting for their own hardware. Complete reference design platforms include software drivers and board support packages for Linux, VxWorks and BSD, to help accelerate customer product development cycles.
- ARMADA XP Hardware Spec Datasheet, MV78230
- ARMADA XP Hardware Spec Datasheet, MV78260
- ARMADA XP Hardware Spec Datasheet, MV78460
- ARMADA XP Functional Spec Datasheet
- ARMADA XP Series SoC Product Brief
- Baidu Deploys Marvell ARM-Based Cloud Server (Data Center Knowledge)
- Chinese Google’ Arms Servers With Cellphone Chips (Wired)
- Chinese search engine giant Baidu forges ARM servers (The Register)
- Baidu taps Marvell for ARM storage server SoC (EE Times)
Public, private, or home: our leading networking, storage and computing solutions enable every point of the cloud infrastructure.
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.