Kinoma’s platform is optimized for connected, high-performance consumer electronics and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Build rich consumer experiences that orchestrate connected devices, their companion apps, and cloud services.
Kinoma Studio is the integrated development environment for building KinomaJS apps. Kinoma Studio is architected to speed and simplify the development process so programmers have more time to experiment. The integrated debugger automatically discovers Kinoma Create devices using Wi-Fi, making it possible to debug devices without having immediate access to them. Kinoma Studio includes a built-in simulator, to quickly run and debug KinomaJS using just a computer.
Connecting phone and tablet-based media to DLNA devices in the home has been cumbersome until now. By enabling the ability to stream video, music, podcasts, and photos to smart TVs and connected speakers that support DLNA, Kinoma Connect simplifies the process and lives up to the user expectations that electronic devices work together in their home.Kinoma Connect is available free for download for iOS and Android, and works on both phones and tablets.
About the Kinoma Team
Marvell's Kinoma team is a tightly integrated group of designers and engineers focused on creating consumer electronics products, and tools that help others rapidly prototype and create products themselves. With a passion for creating innovative consumer products that improve people’s lives, the Kinoma team sees new ways technology and great design can elevate everyday experiences to be truly meaningful and impactful.
Learn More About Kinoma
- Marvell Open Sources KinomaJS to Accelerate Growth of the Internet of Things Industry
- Marvell Demonstrates Technology Leadership in Internet of Things and Wireless and Showcases Tier 1 Design Wins at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Marvell Showcases Industry's Most Complete End-to-End Solutions for Internet of Things at CES 2015
- Marvell Showcases End-to-End Solutions for "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" at COMPUTEX 2014
- Marvell Offers Full Range of Internet of Things Solutions with Industry’s Most Complete Line of Wireless Microcontroller Platform
- Kinoma Connect, a Free App, Shares Your Favorite Content to a World of Smart TVs and Connected Speakers
Buy Kinoma Create
Kinoma Create is a Top Seller on SparkFun, an online retail store that sells the bits and pieces to make your electronics projects possible.