Kinoma’s open source software platform is optimized for connected, high-performance consumer electronics and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Build rich consumer experiences that orchestrate devices, their mobile companion apps, and cloud services.
Kinoma Studio is the development environment for the Kinoma Platform Runtime (KPR). Kinoma Studio includes the Kinoma Create simulator to speed development, a wireless debugger to eliminate cables, and application packagers for iOS and Android to build mobile apps with KPR that interact with Kinoma Create prototypes.
Connecting phone and tablet-based media to DLNA devices in the home has been cumbersome until now. By enabling the ability to stream video, music, podcasts, and photos to smart TVs and connected speakers that support DLNA, Kinoma Connect simplifies the process and lives up to the user expectations that electronic devices work together in their home.Kinoma Connect is available free for download for iOS and Android, and works on both phones and tablets.
About the Kinoma Team
Marvell's Kinoma team is a tightly integrated group of designers and engineers focused on creating consumer electronics products, and tools that help others rapidly prototype and create products themselves. With a passion for creating innovative consumer products that improve people’s lives, the Kinoma team sees new ways technology and great design can elevate everyday experiences to be truly meaningful and impactful.
Learn More About Kinoma
- Marvell Showcases End-to-End Solutions for "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" at COMPUTEX 2014
- Marvell Offers Full Range of Internet of Things Solutions with Industry’s Most Complete Line of Wireless Microcontroller Platform
- Kinoma Connect, a Free App, Shares Your Favorite Content to a World of Smart TVs and Connected Speakers
- Marvell Drives Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle End-to-End Solutions at Mobile World Congress 2014 by Showcasing New 4G LTE Mobile Devices, SSD-Class Mobile Storage, Kinoma and Other Consumer Applications
- Marvell Previews New Kinoma Application Platform at CES 2014, Advancing the Company's IoT Offerings