Kinoma’s platform is optimized for connected, high-performance consumer electronics and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Build rich consumer experiences that orchestrate connected devices, their companion apps, and cloud services.
Kinoma CreateDevelop with the comprehensive connected devices prototyping solution. Kinoma Create helps software developers become makers, makers tackle projects with less hassle, and designers prototype products faster.
- Skip the drudgery of starting from a bare board
- Speed prototyping with built-in apps for common developer tasks
- Quickly explore ideas using the built-in color touchscreen which is also a powerful debugging tool
- Demo ideas and conduct user tests anywhere with built-in battery and attractive case
- Linux, 128 MB RAM, 800 MHz ARM v5t
- Wi-Fi b/g
- Designed to take product ideas from drawing board, to prototype, through to mass production
- Use off-the-shelf sensors so your options aren’t limited
- Ideal for building products that connect to the cloud, to mobile, and to other IoT devices
- Endlessly configurable with a pair of eight pin expansion ports
- FreeRTOS, 512 KB RAM, 200 MHz ARM Cortex M4
- Wi-Fi b/g
Kinoma HDKinoma HD is a scriptable stick for developers who want to display visually rich content on the biggest displays. Kinoma HD’s HDMI output plugs into an HD capable display, connecting wirelessly to IoT devices, iOS and Android handhelds, cloud services, and content from web-based apps.
- Marvell SoC - 1.2 GHz dual core
- 256 MB RAM
- 1.2 GHz dual core
- Connected with Wi-Fi g/n/ac
- HDMI output of 1080p/720p
Kinoma Studio is the integrated development environment for building KinomaJS apps. Kinoma Studio is architected to speed and simplify the development process so programmers have more time to experiment. The integrated debugger automatically discovers Kinoma Create devices using Wi-Fi, making it possible to debug devices without having immediate access to them. Kinoma Studio includes a built-in simulator, to quickly run and debug KinomaJS using just a computer.
Connecting phone and tablet-based media to DLNA devices in the home has been cumbersome until now. By enabling the ability to stream video, music, podcasts, and photos to smart TVs and connected speakers that support DLNA, Kinoma Connect simplifies the process and lives up to the user expectations that electronic devices work together in their home.Kinoma Connect is available free for download for iOS and Android, and works on both phones and tablets.
About the Kinoma Team
Marvell's Kinoma team is a tightly integrated group of designers and engineers focused on creating hardware and software prototyping solutions to help developers, programmers, and designers rapidly create connected products.
Learn More About Kinoma
- Marvell Open Sources KinomaJS to Accelerate Growth of the Internet of Things Industry
- Marvell Demonstrates Technology Leadership in Internet of Things and Wireless and Showcases Tier 1 Design Wins at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Marvell Showcases Industry's Most Complete End-to-End Solutions for Internet of Things at CES 2015
- Kinoma Create: A JS Powered Hardware Development Kit For All Ages (Nibletz)
Buy And Reserve Kinoma Products
- Kinoma Create is a Top Seller on SparkFun, an online retail store that sells the bits and pieces to make your electronics projects possible.
- Kinoma Element can be reserved now at pre-order price, and is expected to ship and be available retail in the 4th Quarter of 2015.
- Kinoma HD can be reserved now at pre-order price, and is expected to ship and be available retail in the 4th Quarter of 2015.