The heart of the connected smart home is its underlying technology including what links all of the components together. Marvell’s field-proven microcontrollers and Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things (IoT) Platform bring high performance and simplicity to enabling a new generation of connected devices ranging from mobile clients and appliances to cloud services and automation.
Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things Platform
Flexible, low-power, and easy to use, Marvell’s Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform enables the new generation of Internet of Things (IoT) devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients, cloud services, and other devices to deliver innovative new services and applications to consumers.
AWS IoT Starter Kit
Marvell has collaborated with AWS to develop the Marvell EZ-Connect™ MW302 IoT Starter Kit for developers to quickly prototype a product, connect it to the AWS IoT cloud services, and then use that to develop applications and services that benefit consumers and businesses.Learn More
The Marvell 88MC200 microcontroller enables high-performance computing for a wide array of smart devices including heating and cooling systems, household appliances, lighting controls, smart-meters, sensors, and irrigation systems.
The Marvell 88MW300/302 Wi-Fi Microcontroller system-on-chip (SoC) is the industry’s first true, highly integrated, low-power chip with a full-featured micro controller built using ARM Cortex-M4F CPU and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
Marvell's microcontrollers enable the bring connectivity to a broad range of devices and applications including:
- Smart Metering
- Home/Building automation
- RF4CE remote cards
- Healthcare applications
- Mobile clients
- Lighting Controls
- IEEE802.15.4-2006 enabled proprietary network applications
- DALI system
- Cloud Services
- Marvell Showcases Industry's Comprehensive Solutions for Internet of Things, Wireless. Broadband and Smart Home at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Marvell's EZ-Connect MW300/302 Wi-Fi Microcontrollers Recognized As Industry's First Google Weave Enabled MCU Platform
- Marvell’s EZ-Connect MW300 Wi-Fi Microcontroller Powers Mattel’s Interactive New Hello Barbie Fashion Doll
- Marvell Continues Leadership in IoT with Comprehensive, Best-In-Class Product Portfolio and Industry Partners
- Marvell's Internet of Things Platform Selected by iHome
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.