The heart of the connected smart home is its underlying technology including what links all of the components together. Marvell’s field proven microcontrollers and Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things (IoT) Platform bring high performance and simplicity to enabling the Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle with a new generation of connected appliances and devices ranging from mobile clients and appliances to cloud services and automation.
Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things Platform
Flexible, low-power, and easy-to-use, Marvell’s Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform enables the new generation of Internet of Things (IoT ) devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients, cloud-services, and other devices to deliver innovative new services and applications to consumers.
The Marvell 88MC200 microcontroller enables high-performance computing for a wide array of smart devices including heating and cooling systems, household appliances, lighting controls, smart-meters, sensors, and irrigation systems.
Marvell's microcontrollers enable the bring connectivity to a broad range of devices and applications including:
- Smart Metering
- Home/Buliding automation
- RF4CE remote cards
- Healthcare applications
- Mobile clients
- Lighting Controls
- IEEE802.15.4-2006 enabled proprietary network applications
- DALI system
- Cloud Services
- Marvell Showcases End-to-End Solutions for "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" at COMPUTEX 2014
- Marvell Offers Full Range of Internet of Things Solutions with Industry’s Most Complete Line of Wireless Microcontroller Platform
- Marvell's Internet of Things (IoT) Solution Powers Smart Home Leader Broadlink Electronics Technologies for Its Entire Family of Home Automation Products and Advances the "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" Vision
- Marvell Outfits its Chips for the Internet of Things(GigaOM)
- Marvell to Hitch Apple's Smart Home Ride (EE Times)
- Marvell Offers Full Range Of Internet Of Things Solutions (Legit Reviews)
- Marvell Introduces IoT Microcontrollers(Telecompaper)
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.