Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things Platform
Marvell's Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform provides a highly cost-effective, flexible and easy-to-use hardware/software platform to build a new generation of connected devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients and cloud services delivering a broad-range of services to consumers including energy management, home automation and remote access.
The platform is built using Marvell’s high-performance 88MC200 Cortex-M3 Microcontroller and its low power 802.11n Avastar ™ Wi-Fi SoCs . It is powered by Marvell’s proven, field-tested Easy-Connect Software Development Kit (SDK.) This simplifies development and enables OEMs to focus on value-add features, and delivering applications and services to their customers.
- Marvell 88MC200 Microcontroller Datasheet
- Marvell 88MC200 Product Brief
- Application Notes for the 88MC200
- Marvell Showcases End-to-End Solutions for "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" at COMPUTEX 2014
- Marvell Offers Full Range of Internet of Things Solutions with Industry’s Most Complete Line of Wireless Microcontroller Platform
- New Marvell Platform Tackles Wearables, IoT Devices (PC Magazine)
- Marvell Outfits its Chips for the Internet of Things(GigaOM)
Marvell to Hitch Apple's Smart Home Ride
- Marvell Offers Full Range Of Internet Of Things Solutions (Legit Reviews)
- Marvell Introduces IoT Microcontrollers (Telecompaper)
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.