Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things Platform
Marvell's Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform provides a highly cost-effective, flexible and easy-to-use hardware/software platform to build a new generation of connected devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients and cloud services delivering a broad-range of services to consumers including energy management, home automation and remote access.
The platform is built using Marvell’s high-performance 88MC200 Cortex-M3 Microcontroller and its low power 802.11n Avastar ™ Wi-Fi SoCs . It is powered by Marvell’s proven, field-tested EZ-Connect Software Development Kit (SDK.) This simplifies development and enables OEMs to focus on value-add features, and delivering applications and services to their customers.
- Marvell 88MC200 Microcontroller Datasheet
- Marvell 88MC200 Product Brief
- Application Notes for the 88MC200
- Marvell’s EZ-Connect MW300 Wi-Fi Microcontroller Powers Mattel’s Interactive New Hello Barbie Fashion Doll
- Marvell Continues Leadership in IoT with Comprehensive, Best-In-Class Product Portfolio and Industry Partners
- Marvell's Internet of Things Platform Selected by iHome
- Marvell's IoT Platform is Industry's First to Offer Full HomeKit Support to Hardware Manufacturers
- Marvell Launches First Apple HomeKit SDK for IoT Accessories (AnandTech)
- Marvell Launches First Apple HomeKit SDK For IoT Accessories (Apple News Center)
- Marvell Offers Complete Apple HomeKit Chipset And SDK To Accessory Makers (9to5 Mac)
- Marvell Gets Apple’s Stamp Of Approval For HomeKit Development (SemiAccurate)
- Marvell Introduced Sdk For Iot Homekit Devices (SlashGear)
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.