ARMADA 1500 Mini Plus
The ARMADA 1500 Mini Plus is a dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 media processor designed to display high quality HD video and OTT content via low cost, low power CE devices. A robust security engine is integrated with multiple DRM support such as Widevine and Playready. Combined with the Avastar 88W8887, the ARMADA 1500 Mini Plus provides a complete multi-screen platform solution. The Avastar 88W8887 simultaneously supports 802.11ac WLAN, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy and enables proximity-based applications, allowing Smart devices to communicate with each other.
- Optimized to support 1080p HD content
- Robust security engine supports multiple DRM solutions such as Widevine and Playready
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 system, delivering up to 4900 DMIPS
- Supports up to 1080p60 output with 12 bit deep color
- 3D GPU with Open GL ES 1.1/2.0 support
- Multiple integrated power-saving mechanisms
- Award winning Qdeo video processing
- USB, SDIO, SPI, UART peripheral support
ApplicationsThe ARMADA 1500 Mini Plus is an ideal SoC solution for thin client OTT devices.
- Marvell Partners with Google to Enable Next Generation Chromecast and New Audiocast Smart Devices
- Marvell's Leadership in End-to-End Networking, Storage, Compute, Mobility and Software Solutions Powers the Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle for Businesses and Consumers
- Marvell Unveils Game-Changing ARMADA 1500-mini Solution for Chromecast
- Google's Chromecast 2 is Powered By Marvell's ARMADA 1500 Mini Plus -Dual-Core Cortex- A7 (ANANDTECH)
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.