Today's media-rich communications are creating new demands on wired PC and connected devices while requiring deep power savings. Organizations expect their client and server network connections to scale with the growing time-sensitive traffic needs and yet provide reliable connectivity and easy manageability. Home users require rich real-time content access over various Ethernet connected platforms without latency and delays. Marvell, a pioneer in PC connectivity technologies, delivers a complete range of solutions that provide such new levels of power savings, manageability and quality of service for PCs and Embedded platforms.
Designed for LAN on Motherboard (LOM) and embedded applications, Marvell's connectivity products draw on the company's track record of innovation. The Marvell suite of PC and Embedded connectivity solutions feature:
- Deep power saving modes and footprint reduction innovations.
- Pin-compatible products with a single driver to quickly roll-out and enable the latest technologies.
- Easy to set up quality of service with standards based Audio video Bridging (AVB)
- Management tools, such as the Marvell Virtual Cable Tester (VCT) as well as ASF and DASH
- MACSec standards based hop-to-hop security
Marvell's PC connectivity solutions include the Yukon product family and Alaska PHY.
Yukon PCI Express Ethernet Controllers
The Marvell Yukon connectivity solutions are designed for LAN on motherboard (LOM) and embedded platforms. Optimized for deep power-savings and rich with standards based features such as Audio Video Bridging (AVB), ASF, DASH and MACSec, the Yukon products support the broadest range of mobile, desktop, server and embedded applications.
Gigabit Ethernet Products
- Yukon Ultra II 8E8057 controller
- Yukon Optima 88E8059 with AVB support
- Yukon Extreme 88E8070 with ASF and MACSec support
- Yukon Supreme 88E8075 with DASH support
- Yukon II 88E8062 PCI Express x4 Dual Port controller
Fast Ethernet Products
- Yukon FE+ 88E8040 Controller
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.