From consumer Ink to enterprise class multi function color laser systems, Marvell's highly integrated line of imaging SOCs, built on a long history of innovation in printer controllers and image processing, encompass the industry’s broadest range of solutions for the printer market. As a leading supplier of printer SOCs, Marvell controllers are the heart of print quality and performance in some of the world’s largest brands. Through advanced process leadership, unique integration, continuous innovation and the highest performance most flexible image processing and direct print engine controls Marvell enables printer OEMs to develop leading edge products.
Marvell’s line of imaging SOCs cover a wide product range for single and multi function ink, mono and color laser, page wide array, dye-sub and thermal technologies from the entry level to enterprise class with unique solutions covering specific market needs.
- The 88PA6110 is an advanced single-chip imaging solution designed to power the industry's most cost-effective laser Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) and Single-Function Printers (SFPs). The 88PA6110 incorporates Marvell's industry-leading technologies in digital printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with a 600 MHz embedded ARM® Cortex-R4 CPU and advanced I/O interfaces. The 6110 is offered in super integrated SIP packages with WiFi or DRAM delivering system space and cost savings.
- The 88PA6220 introduces Marvell’s revolutionary modular chip (MoChi™) architecture into the Printer SoC family. It powers some of the industry’s fastest and highest quality mainstream multi-function printers (MFPs) and copiers supporting a variety of printing technologies, including ink, laser, and LED. This 28nm SoC delivers breakthrough performance at a low system cost by integrating a dual-core ARM® Cortex A53 (64-bit) processor running at 1.0GHz, dual-channel configurable scan and print pipelines, a high-performance 2D/3D GPU, integrated Gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY, and integrated USB3.0 MAC and PHY.
- The 88PA6270 is the industry’s fastest and most advanced printer system-on-chip (SoC). This 28nm performance-driven SoC integrates a 1.2GHz quad-core ARM® Cortex A53 processor complex, Marvell’s industry-leading 32-bit DDR3/4 Memory controller, dual-channel configurable scan and print pipelines, advanced high-speed expansion options, and a high-performance Vivante® 2D/3D GPU. The 88PA6270 will power some of the industry’s fastest and highest quality enterprise-class multi-function printers and copiers and integrates support for Ink, Laser, and LED technologies
- Industry leading solution support: All of Marvell’s printer SOCs are supported by a hardware development kit (HDK) and software development kit (SDK) reducing the development effort, enabling customers to shorten the development cycle and quickly bring products to market. Marvell’s SDK is designed to support a wide array of print technologies including laser, ink, dye-sub and thermal. Precise real time control is essential to producing high quality prints and scanned images. The Marvell SDK incorporates all the necessary real time control to directly drive print engines using high volume production proven algorithms. Using the sample printing, scanning, copying and fax applications developers can easily add their individual features. Connectivity modules are included for all the I/O on the Marvell SOC’s as well as Marvell Wi-Fi and user interfaces including color touch screens. The Marvell SDK is available for Linux as well as ThreadX real time operating system.
Marvell Revolutionizes 3D Printing with its Game-Changing Fully Integrated SoC
- Marvell Broadens Leadership in Printer Industry by Delivering Breakthrough 64-bit Dual- Core SoC Platform
- 64bit Quad-Core SoC Targets Enterprise Printers, 3D Markets (EE Times Asia)
- 3D Printing May Get A Whole Lot Better Thanks To Marvell’s 3D Printing System-On-Chip Solution (3DPrint.com)
- Marvell Launches Integrated 3D Printer System-On-Chip (DrBicuspid.com)
Marvell Introduces Their 88PA6120 3D Printer SoC And HDK
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.