Internet of Things
Propelled by our desire for an always connected experience, the Internet of Things (IoT) --- Internet-enabled devices embedded with microcontrollers and wireless technology that allows ordinary objects to be connected to the Internet where they can communicate with other ordinary objects and the cloud – is already changing the way consumers are able to control their surroundings. From thermostats and lighting to remote access and home automation, many are managing comfort, running diagnostics, and receiving alerts about their homes and businesses from devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients, cloud services and other IoT devices.
Marvell is bringing this “Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle” to consumers through flexible, cost-effective platforms that enables OEMs and ODMs to quickly and cost-effectively reach the market with new, innovative products in this rapidly growing space.
Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things Platform
Marvell’s Wi-Fi Microcontroller Internet of Things (IoT) Platform provides a highly cost-effective, flexible and easy-to-use hardware/software platform to build a new generation of connected devices that can interact seamlessly with mobile clients and cloud services delivering a broad-range of services to consumers including energy management, home automation and remote access.
88MZ100 ZigBee Microcontroller SoC
Marvell’s ZigBee® 88MZ100 system-on-chip (SoC) solution offers unparalleled advantages for home automation, LED lighting control, smart metering, remote control, healthcare monitoring and other applications. The 88MZ100 delivers the industry’s highest level of integration to significantly improve performance, lower power consumption, and reduce the total bill of materials.
Recent IoT Video
- Marvell Showcases Industry's Most Complete End-to-End Solutions for Internet of Things at CES 2015
- Marvell Offers Full Range of Internet of Things Solutions with Industry’s Most Complete Line of Wireless Microcontroller Platform
- Marvell's Internet of Things (IoT) Solution Powers Smart Home Leader Broadlink Electronics Technologies for Its Entire Family of Home Automation Products and Advances the "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" Vision
- Electric Imp Platform to Support Marvell’s Latest Single-Chip WiFi Microcontroller (Electric Imp)
- New Marvell Platform Tackles Wearables, IoT Devices (PC Magazine)
- Marvell Outfits its Chips for the Internet of Things(GigaOM)
Marvell to Hitch Apple's Smart Home Ride
- Marvell Offers Full Range Of Internet Of Things Solutions (Legit Reviews)