Powerful, Efficient Processors
Today’s mobile devices have transformed the way we work, play, and live. Packed with powerful processors in small footprints, they’re capable of delivering the performance of a PC and the experiences of a home theater in a sleek, compact, on-the-go package. From smartphones and tablets to eReaders and portable gaming devices, consumers expect to move seamlessly from home to work to the road while maintaining their connection to friends and family, and access to their data and entertainment.
For over fifteen years Marvell has been enabling these mobile devices to be smaller, more powerful, more feature rich, and more battery efficient through a robust set of processors.
Marvell’s Avastar wireless products are fully-integrated SoCs featuring power-efficient Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC connectivity in a single small package. Avastar is designed for every mobile need from the unparalleled performance of our 4x4 access point with transmit beamforming technology, to the least expensive Wi-Fi solution available in the market. Avastar solutions enable the ultimate combination of high performance and long battery life from smartphones and tablets to portable gaming devices.
Our application processors have revolutionized what's possible with mobile devices. Featuring PC-class processing at ultra-low-power, Marvell ARMADA and PXA application processors are at the heart of some of today’s most popular devices from high-end smartphones to portable media players and navigation devices. Unlike similar products in the industry, Marvell's CPUs deliver higher performance and lower power dissipation while providing full software compatibility to all ARM-based applications.
Marvell communication processors are highly integrated devices at the heart of an advanced total system solution for today's mobile phones. These processors deliver leading-class performance for voice and computation-intensive data applications. Whether it is a high-performance application processor and advanced modem in a single SoC or a thin modem integration supporting devices for transcontinental roaming capabilities, Marvell’s communication processors support TD-SCDMA, TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, GSM/EDGE, GPRS, and WCDMA mobile standards.
- Marvell's ARMADA Mobile PXA1801 completes AT&T interoperability testing for HSPA and Long-Term Evolution (LTE) data
- Marvell’s Quad-core LTE Platform Will be In Production this Year with Dual Radio Dual Standby and Circuit Switch Fall Back
- Marvell Announces Industry’s Most Advanced Single-chip Quad-core World Phone Processor
- Marvell Celebrates the Successful Milestone of Over 200 Million Smartphones Shipped By Operators and OEMs Worldwide
- ZTE completes first end-to-end voice over TD-LTE call (Wireless)
- Marvell Launches An Improved LTE Chip For Better Wireless Data Service (VentureBeat)
- Marvell Marvell Rolls Quad-Core IC For 3G (EE Times)
- Marvell Announces PXA1088 Quad-Core SoC For Globetrotting Phones And Tablets (Engadget)
- Marvell Quad-Core Processor Designed For Smartphones, Tablets (eWeek)
- Marvell’s New Quad-Core: Cheap As Chips (PC Magazine)
- Marvell Targets the ‘Worldphone’ With Quad-Core Processor That Works On Different Networks (VentureBeat)
Mobile White Papers
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.