Marvell is a leading provider of innovative storage technologies, including ultra-fast read channels, high-performance processors, leading edge transceivers, highly efficient analog designs, and powerful cryptographic engines. These solutions address all segments of the hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drive (SSD) electronics markets. Many of the same technologies have been utilized in Marvell storage system solutions products, powering PCs, servers, and enterprise-class storage systems.
Marvell demonstrates storage market leadership by continually innovating solutions that deliver the industry’s highest performance and lowest power consumption with cost efficiency. With a vast portfolio of storage technology building blocks, innovative design, and packaging expertise, Marvell solutions enable customers to engineer high-volume products for hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drive (SSD), and storage systems applications.
Host Storage Controllers
Marvell host storage controllers address a wide variety of application needs—from the PC/consumer market to the server and enterprise markets—providing customers with an ideal platform for developing mainstream desktop, workstation and server storage as well as high-performance enterprise subsystems and arrays.
An industry leader in the disk drive controller market, Marvell is uniquely positioned to provide performance solutions to the fast growing solid state disk (SSD) market. With its innovative and scalable embedded processors that deliver high performance with low-cost and power efficiency, Marvell is able to address the entire SSD marketplace.
Marvell’s comprehensive suite of storage technologies power solutions for each segment of the mature—but highly dynamic—HDD marketplace. Whether its consumer, mobile, desktop, or enterprise, Marvell solutions meet the specific requirements of each market head-on with targeted high-performance, power-efficient technologies.
- Marvell Showcases End-to-End Solutions for "Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle" at COMPUTEX 2014
- Marvell Solidifies Leadership in SSD Market with Introduction of PCIe SSD Controller Supporting SATA Express
- Marvell's Leadership in End-to-End Networking, Storage, Compute, Mobility and Software Solutions Powers the Smart Life and Smart Lifestyle for Businesses and Consumers
- Marvell Delivers End-to-End Complete Mobile Solutions by Introducing Industry Leading SSD-Class eMMC Controller for the Fast Growing Mobile Storage Market
- Marvell Displays New Altaplus PCIe M.2 SSD Capable of 1.5GB/s Speeds and Higher – CES 2014 Update (SSD Review)
- World Exclusive- Marvell 88SS9293 Altaplus PCIe 2.0 x4 SSD Controller (Tweaktown)
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.