High-Performance PCIe SSD (88SS1093)
The 88SS1093 is Marvell's first NVM Express SSD controller capable of PCIe 3.0 X 4 end points providing a 4GB/s interface to host. While the new controller advances a solid-state storage system to a new fully Flash-optimized architecture and unleashes performance without limits, it also has Marvell's 3rd-genaration LDPC technology for reliability enhancement, endurance boost and TLC NAND device support on top of MLC NAND.
The controller's NVMe (non-volatile memory) design has passed thorough in-house SSD validation and 3rd-party OS/platform compatibility testing ready to boost next-generation PC and Storage systems.
- New process and new advanced NAND controller design
- 88SS1093's NVMe design provides fast Flash storage host control without bottleneck
- Proven 3rd-gen LDPC technology secures NAND endurance and reliability
Extreme line client SSD and data center Flash storage
Fully hardware automated NVMe 1.1 support
- Command overlay and out-of-order data return to deliver the full potential of NAND
- Hardware automation on command fetch and status return
- 15nm TLC/MLC/SLC and 3D NAND support with Marvell NANDEdge™ LDPC error correction control and management
- Advanced Tri-core CPU architecture to support high performance requirements
- SRIS capabilities to support SATA Express running PCIe 3.0 speed for the first time
- Up to 2TB support
- M.2/2.5 slim form factor support with thermal optimization and small package size
- New low-power management(L1.2) design
- Advanced 28nm CMOS process
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.