88SE14xx PCIe 3.0 to 6Gb/s SATA Host Controllers
The Marvell 88SE14xx family of PCIe to SATA 6Gb/s host controllers offers an ideal cost effective solution for connecting Serial ATA (SATA) peripherals to a PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 host, delivering up to 8GB/s bandwidth. The controllers support up to 16 SATA ports for SSD or HDD connectivity for cloud and archival applications.
- PCIe 3.0 X8 lanes
- Sixteen 6Gb/s SATA ports
- Hardware-assisted RAID 5/6
- Two independent integrated XOR engines
- Programmable Signaling Levels
- Two-Wire Serial Interface (TWSI)
- GPIO Support
- SPI Flash Interface
- Small footprint with low power consumption --- 8.5 watts
The Marvell 88SE1475 is targeted at cloud, archival, and high capacity storage subsystems.
88SE1475 (PCIe 3.0 x 8 to 16 6Gb/s SATA Ports I/O Controller)
- Marvell Introduces New Family of High-Performance RAID Storage Controllers with Eight Gbps SATA Ports
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.