ARMADA Mobile PXA1802
The Marvell® ARMADA® PXA1802 combines Marvell’s leading silicon and cellular modem expertise to enable the design of high-performance, low-power smartphone and tablet devices that can be used and supported with configurations for TDD-LTE (Time Division Duplex Long Term Evolution), FDD-LTE (Frequency Division Duplex Long Term Evolution), TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) and EGPRS (Enhanced GPRS).
The industry’s first multimode LTE modem chipset to support next generation LTE standards with Category 4 150Mbps (megabits-per-second) downlink throughput and Release 8 TD-SCDMA HSPA+, Marvell ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 features 40 nanometer (nm) technology and integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip, fully backward compatible with current China TD-SCDMA network and supporting the next generation TDD/FDD network.
- Designed to enable the seamless performance of the bandwidth-hungry mobile applications such as, mobile video, social networking, and web browsing.
- Fully integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip
- Backwards compatible with current generations of TD-SCDMA network
- Supports next generation TDD/FDD network
- Fully validated via extensive IOT, GCF and field trial testing in wordwide cellular networks
- Comes with data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for laptops and mobile devices
Paired with Marvell’s industry-leading application processors, the ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 enables seamless performance with bandwidth-hungry mobile applications and multimedia devices. The ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 comes with data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for Tablets, laptops and similar devices.