The Marvell® ARMADA® PXA1802 combines Marvell’s leading silicon and cellular modem expertise to enable the design of high-performance, low-power smartphone and tablet devices that can be used and supported with configurations for TDD-LTE (Time Division Duplex Long Term Evolution), FDD-LTE (Frequency Division Duplex Long Term Evolution), TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) and EGPRS (Enhanced GPRS).
The industry’s first multimode LTE modem chipset to support next generation LTE standards with Category 4 150Mbps (megabits-per-second) downlink throughput and Release 8 TD-SCDMA HSPA+, Marvell ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 features 40 nanometer (nm) technology and integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip, fully backward compatible with current China TD-SCDMA network and supporting the next generation TDD/FDD network.
- Designed to enable the seamless performance of the bandwidth-hungry mobile applications such as, mobile video, social networking, and web browsing.
- Fully integrates all of 2G, 3G and 4G mobile broadband modem technologies on a single chip
- Backwards compatible with current generations of TD-SCDMA network
- Supports next generation TDD/FDD network
- Fully validated via extensive IOT, GCF and field trial testing in wordwide cellular networks
- Comes with data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for laptops and mobile devices
Paired with Marvell’s industry-leading application processors, the ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 enables seamless performance with bandwidth-hungry mobile applications and multimedia devices. The ARMADA Mobile PXA1802 comes with data card and dongle form factors to support mobile connectivity for Tablets, laptops and similar devices.
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.