ARMADA Mobile PXA1826
The Marvell® ARMADA® Mobile PXA1826 is an advanced, highly integrated low power multimode Thin Modem. A 5-mode 4G LTE Release 10 modem chipset, it incorporates Marvell’s mature and proven 2G, 3G, and LTE technology while incorporating the 3GPP’s advanced Release 10 specifications.
- High integration/ low power 5 mode modem
- Multi-mode LTE R10 CAT7 supporting TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA and GSM/EDGE/GPRS
- Support CSFB and VoLTE voice services
- Integrated Cortex A7, up to 1.2GHz fully available for customer applications
- Includes Marvell’s LTE R10 RF transceiver
- Supports both 2x2 and 4x2 MIMO configuration
- Supports WiFi-BT co-existence control
- Advanced LTE/WB-CDMA/TD-SCDMA HSDPA/GSM/EDGE/GPRS Complete Platform Solution
- Multi-Radio Platform Capabilities with Marvell WLAN/Bluetooth Solutions and GPS
The devices in the PXA1826 family support mobile connectivity on LTE, WCDMA, TDSCDMA and GSM networks for a variety of Internet-connected devices including MiFi routers, CPE’s, M2M Devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, set-top boxes, TVs and Automotive Telematic applications.