- Marvell Alaska X 88X3240P Ethernet Transceiver is a IEEE-standard compliant 10GBASE-T PHY capable of 10Gbps data rates over Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable.
- Marvell’s first 28nm process technology Ethernet transceiver is a lower cost alternative to optical modules and can bring 10Gbps data rates to mainstream applications.
- Enables low-power dissipation and lower cost design; backward compatible and interoperable with legacy Ethernet standards.
- Data Center Switches
- Storage units incorporating FCoE connectivity
- Servers with 4X10GE ports
- Enterprise Switching Platforms
Recent 88X3240P News
- Marvell's Unveils Groundbreaking 10G Alaska X Device for Blazing Data Speeds over Standard Twisted-Pair Cables
Marvell and its partners provide innovative and customized SoC products. Contact your local sales office for information on solutions tailored to your business needs.