- Marvell Alaska X 88X3240P Ethernet Transceiver is a IEEE-standard compliant 10GBASE-T PHY capable of 10Gbps data rates over Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable.
- Marvell’s first 28nm process technology Ethernet transceiver is a lower cost alternative to optical modules and can bring 10Gbps data rates to mainstream applications.
- Enables low-power dissipation and lower cost design; backward compatible and interoperable with legacy Ethernet standards.
- Data Center Switches
- Storage units incorporating FCoE connectivity
- Servers with 4X10GE ports
- Enterprise Switching Platforms
Recent 88X3240P News
- Marvell's Unveils Groundbreaking 10G Alaska X Device for Blazing Data Speeds over Standard Twisted-Pair Cables
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.