FastLinQ 8200 Series Ethernet Controllers
The Marvell® FastLinQ® Ethernet Controllers support concurrent LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (FCoE, iSCSI) traffic over a shared 10Gb Ethernet link. The controllers showcase industry-leading LAN networking performance, full hardware offload for TCP/IP, FCoE, and iSCSI protocol processing, and an extensive set of features that enhance system virtualization.
- PCI Express Gen2 x8
- Dual 10Gbps and quad 1Gbps ports on a single controller
- Integrated 10GBase-KR and 10GBase-T PHYs
- Concurrent TCP/IP, FCoE, and iSCSI protocol support with full hardware offload
- Industry standard SR-IOV and switch-agnostic NIC Partitioning (NPAR)
- Wake-on-LAN including Magic Packet recognition
- Common drivers and API’s with existing NIC, FCoE, and iSCSI products
Product Comparison Chart
|cLOM8214||1GbE and 10GbE, Multi-Port, Ethernet to PCIe converged LOM controller||Datasheet|
|cLOM8214-KR||1GbE/10GbE, Multi-Port, Ethernet to PCIe converged LOM controller with integrated 10GBase-KR PHY||Datasheet|
|cLOM8214-RJ||1GbE/10GbE, Multi-Port, Ethernet to PCIe converged LOM controller with integrated 10GBase-T PHY||Datasheet|
|EP8214||1GbE and 10GbE, Multi-Port, Ethernet to PCIe converged network controller for embedded storage target applications||Datasheet|
Our FastLinQ Ethernet Controllers include models intended for LAN-on-Motherboard (LOM) and embedded storage target applications.