2700 FC Controllers
The QLogic® 2700 Series Controllers from Cavium™ are Gen 6 (32Gb) dual-port and quad-port Fibre Channel controllers. Used for initiator- or target-mode implementations, this controller delivers the ultimate in Fibre Channel performance, power efficiency, reliability, and investment protection. With up to 256 Gbps of bidirectional throughput, the QLogic 2700 Series is the ideal choice for the most demanding of flash-based storage solutions. The 2700 Series provides the industry's top Fibre Channel performance with support for up to 650K I/O operations per second (IOPS) per port optimizing storage access for hyper-scale virtualization, solid-state storage technologies, and new data center architecture. QLogic's port-isolation design provides independent data paths for each port to deliver consistent and predictable performance across each port. The 2700 Series Controllers provide unmatched operational efficiency and leverage QLogic StarPower™ technology with dynamic and adaptive power management features to optimize power and thermal footprints in the data center.
The QLogic® 2700 Series Controllers from Cavium are Gen 6 (32Gb) dual-port and quad-port Fibre Channel controllers. Used for both host- and target-mode implementations, these controllers deliver the ultimate in Fibre Channel for enabling flash and SSD solutions, hyper-scale virtualization, and new data center architectures.
- Up to 2.6 million IOPS fuel high performance in all flash arrays (AFAs) and high-density virtualized environments
- Up to four 32Gbps Fibre Channel ports delivering a total of up to 256Gbps bidirectional throughput
- Significant performance per watt improvement over previous Gen 5 solutions
- Industry's first Gen 6 Fibre Channel solution with comprehensive investment protection for legacy 16/8Gbps Fibre Channel Infrastructures
- Complete per-port traffic isolation for greater reliability and security
|EP2714||Quad-port embedded controller. Ships with minimum order of 192 devices (24 devices per tray x 8 trays).||Datasheet|
|EP2722||Dual-port embedded controller. Ships with minimum order of 210 devices (70 devices per tray x 3 trays).||Datasheet|