Prestera DX Ethernet Switch Family
The Marvell® Prestera® DX family of packet processors enables secure, high-density and intelligent 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE switching solutions at the access/edge and aggregation layers of Campus, Industrial, Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Service Provider networks as well as enable Ethernet based embedded and interconnect applications.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX83xx: A flexible, feature rich and cost optimized family of campus switches with large and flexible fan-out of 2.5GbE, 10GbE, and 40GbE Ethernet ports.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX325x: Integrates up to 24 ports of 2.5GbE with 8 ports of 10GbE uplinks or 2 ports of 40Gbps stacking for a largely wireless SMB deployment.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX8212: Integrates 12 ports of 10GbE to provide optimized solutions for 10GbE/40GbE server and appliance connectivity in the SME environment as well as control plane and embedded applications.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX4211: Enables performance and cost optimized solutions for 1GbE, 2.5GbE and 10GbE enabled platforms in the Small Medium Enterprise and Campus environments.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX8216: Integrates 16 ports of 10GbE with advanced virtual network architecture for native 10GbE server connectivity in the SMB/SME networks
- Marvell Prestera 98DX3336: Integrates 24 ports GbE, 2 ports of 10GbE and 2 ports of 20G stacking for Campus edge/access with a dual core ARM v7 CPU
- Marvell Prestera 98DX3236: Integrates 24 ports GbE, 2 ports of 10GbE and 2 ports of 20G stacking for SMB/SME edge/access with an ARMv7 CPU
- Campus, Enterprise, SMB, Industrial, Carrier Ethernet applications
- Intelligent switching at the access/edge of campus networks with solutions for 2.5GbE enabled networks
- Integrated single and dual core ARM CPUs for host processing and advanced value added services (PTP, soft DPI, OAM)
- Next-generation metro Ethernet access and enterprise solutions looking to grow beyond L2 and L3 forwarding market segments
- Support for the newest Tag formats (VXLAN, NVGRE, Geneve) and congestion management capabilities (PFC, ETS)
- Ideal for SDN and NFV applications leveraging OpenFlow 1.4, with support for additional extensions in a virtualized, hybrid or cloud managed system design.