- Marvell Prestera 98DX83xx: A flexible, feature rich and cost optimized family of campus switches with large and flexible fan-out of 2.5GbE, 10GbE, and 40GbE Ethernet ports.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX325x: Integrates up to 24 ports of 2.5GbE with 8 ports of 10GbE uplinks or 2 ports of 40Gbps stacking for a largely wireless SMB deployment.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX8212: Integrates 12 ports of 10GbE to provide optimized solutions for 10GbE/40GbE server and appliance connectivity in the SME environment as well as control plane and embedded applications.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX4211: Enables performance and cost optimized solutions for 1GbE, 2.5GbE and 10GbE enabled platforms in the Small Medium Enterprise and Campus environments.
- Marvell Prestera 98DX8216: Integrates 16 ports of 10GbE with advanced virtual network architecture for native 10GbE server connectivity in the SMB/SME networks
- Marvell Prestera 98DX3336: Integrates 24 ports GbE, 2 ports of 10GbE and 2 ports of 20G stacking for Campus edge/access with a dual core ARM v7 CPU
- Marvell Prestera 98DX3236: Integrates 24 ports GbE, 2 ports of 10GbE and 2 ports of 20G stacking for SMB/SME edge/access with an ARMv7 CPU
- Campus, Enterprise, SMB, Industrial, Carrier Ethernet applications
- Intelligent switching at the access/edge of campus networks with solutions for 2.5GbE enabled networks
- Integrated single and dual core ARM CPUs for host processing and advanced value added services (PTP, soft DPI, OAM)
- Next-generation metro Ethernet access and enterprise solutions looking to grow beyond L2 and L3 forwarding market segments
- Support for the newest Tag formats (VXLAN, NVGRE, Geneve) and congestion management capabilities (PFC, ETS)
- Ideal for SDN and NFV applications leveraging OpenFlow 1.4, with support for additional extensions in a virtualized, hybrid or cloud managed system design.
- Prestera 98DX8212 Product Brief
- Prestera 98DX4211 Product Brief
- Prestera 98DX3336/3236 Product Brief
- Prestera 98DX8216/24 Product Brief
- Prestera 98DX4251 Product Brief
- Marvell Disrupts the Switch Market with Programmable Access Switch Optimized for 2.5GbE Deployment with 40GbE Uplinks
- Marvell Introduces Feature-Rich 10GbE Aggregation Switch
- Marvell Introduces 2.5GbE, 5GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE Enterprise Edge and SME Switching Devices and Full Turnkey Software Solution
Additional product information is available under NDA on the Marvell Extranet. If your company has an NDA with Marvell, please register here. If you do not have an NDA, please contact your Marvell sales representative.