The Marvell® 88Q6113 is a first generation high-port count Automotive Ethernet switch with an 11-port aggregation Ethernet gigabit capacity. It is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 automotive standard, delivering high-bandwidth with advanced routing and security.
The 88Q6113 offers all ports at gigabit capacity MAC interfaces with 2x RGMII or MII/RMII/GMII ,6x SGMII, 2x XFI Multi-Speed SerDes (1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) or SGMII port, MII/RMII/GMII, 1xPCIe or SerDes. The switch also offers local and remote management capabilities, providing easy access and configuration of the device.
This 88Q6113 includes a high-performance ARM® Cortex M7 CPU with dedicated on-chip memory to support AVB protocols such as Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and security firewall to protect from external malicious attacks. It employs advanced routing engine to support gigabit routing of the incoming packets without the CPU intervention. It offers highest level of security with deep packet inspection (DPI) techniques, Denial of Service(DoS) engine and Trusted Boot functionality to secure the vehicle networks.
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M7 CPU, 350MHz
- Advanced security features including deep packet inspection engine, dedicated DoS (Denial of Service Engine) and multiple keys for Secure Boot
- Hardware support for Layer 3 Static routing
- XFI Interface for switch cascading
- Fast PCI Express Interface connection to the host
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified
- TC10 Compliance for Sleep/Wake functionality
- Autonomous Drive
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Central Gateway