Our second generation secure automotive Ethernet switch, 88Q5030, is a 5-port Etheret gigabit capacity managed switch that is fully compliant with IEEE802.3 automotive standard with integrated Arm® M7 core and secure boot functionality.
The 5-port Ethernet switch offers 3x IEEE 100BASE-T1 ports, 1x IEEE 100BASE-T1 port, 2x MII/ RMII/RGMII or GMII port, and 1x Serdes or SGMII port. The switch offers local and remote management capabilities, providing easy access and configuration of the device.
This switch employs the highest hardware security features that are designed at the root source of the Marvell secure automotive Ethernet Switch to prevent malicious attacks or compromises to the data streamed in the vehicle. This advanced switch employs deep packet inspection (DPI) techniques and Trusted Boot functionality to deliver industries most secure automotive Ethernet switch. The switch supports both blacklisting and whitelisting addresses on all its Ethernet ports to further enhance its security.
- Support Audio/Video Bridging (AVB)
- AEC-Q100 Grade 3 qualified
- PHYs support Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) as per 802.3az
- TCAM-based Policy Control List (PCL) Engine
- Wake-on LAN and Wake on Frame detection
- MAC SA based 802.1X authentication
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Body Domain Controller
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)