Secure Automotive Ethernet Switch
You’ve heard the news reports stating that the cybersecurity of the connected car is risky. Guard against threats with the Marvell Secure Automotive Ethernet switch. The industry’s first secure 100BASE-T1 automotive Ethernet switch, the 88Q5050 enables a new level of data security in next-generation vehicles.
The 8-port Ethernet switch off ers 4 fi xed IEEE 100BASE-T1 ports, and a confi gurable selection of an additional 4 ports from 1x IEEE 100BASE-T1 port, 1x IEEE 100BASE-TX, 2x MII/RMII/RGMII ports,1 GMII port, and 1 SGMII port. The switch offers local and remote management capabilities, providing easy access and configuration of the device.
The switch employs the highest hardware security features designed at the root source of the switch to prevent malicious attacks or compromises to data streamed in the vehicle. These features are vital to ensuring the safety of the vehicle and its occupants. This advanced switch employs deep packet inspection (DPI) techniques and Trusted Boot functionality to deliver industries most secure automotive Ethernet switch. The switch supports both blacklisting and whitelisting addresses on all its Ethernet ports to further enhance its security.
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M7 CPU, 250 MHz
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified
- Advanced automotive security features, including deep packet inspection (DPI) and Trusted Boot functionality
- Extremely low power consumption for automotive 100BASE-T1 PHY cores
- Ultra-fast configuration and CPU boot times
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)