FastLinQ 41000 Series Ethernet Controllers
The Marvell® FastLinQ® 41000 Series of Ethernet controllers are an eighth-generation solution designed for high-volume, converged network applications. They support speeds of 25Gbps and 10Gbps and enable single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV), universal remote direct memory access (RDMA) over converged Ethernet (RoCE), iSCSI, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and data center bridging (DCB). They also support PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3, along with embedded virtual bridging and other switching technologies for virtual machine (VM)-to-VM switching.
- Single, dual, and quad-port 10GbE applications
- Single and dual-port 25GbE applications
- Hardware-based iSCSI and FCoE offloads
- Secure firmware update process with private/public key encryption technology prevents hackers from altering adapter
- Low-power, single-chip solution
- Universal RDMA, RoCE, RoCEv2 and iWARP
- VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, and GENEVE tunneling offloads
- T10 Protection Information
- SR-IOV and NPAR support
FastLinQ 41000 series Ethernet controllers enable leading-edge features for enterprise, cloud, telco, and data storage system deployments, while significantly raising the performance bar with a wide range of stateful and stateless offloads.