FastLinQ 45000 Series Ethernet Controllers
The Marvell® FastLinQ® 45000 series controllers are fifth generation controllers designed for high-volume, converged network applications with support for 100Gb Ethernet (100GbE), 50GbE, 40GbE, 25GbE, and 10GbE. FastLinQ 45000 series controllers offer multiprotocol RDMA capabilities and enhanced server virtualization with NIC partitioning and Single Root I/O virtualization. Enhanced L2 network virtualization/tunneling is supported for all widely used protocols and networked storage is supported with full hardware offload.
- Compatible with PCIe 3.0 and with PCI® 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Multiple configuration options including single-port 100GBASE, dual-port 50GBASE, dual-port 40GBASE, quad-port 25GBASE and quad-port 10GBASE applications
- Multiprotocol RDMA with RoCE, RoCE v2, and iWARP
- Networked storage using iSCSI and Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- Switch independent NIC partitioning with 16 physical functions
- L2 network virtualization/tunneling with VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, and GENEVE
- Next-generation telco deployments with OpenStack, NFV and DPDK support
- NIC-SI enabling high-speed communication between host and baseboard management controller
- Data Integrity with ECC and byte parity protection, and T-10 CRC
Product Comparison Chart
|QL45204-B0G||25GbE/10GbE Multi-Port controller||Datasheet|
The FastLinQ 45000 series controllers enable leading-edge features for enterprise, cloud, telco, and data storage system deployments while significantly raising the performance bar with a wide range of stateful and stateless offloads.