2600 FC Controllers
The QLogic® 2600 Series Controllers from Cavium™ are Enhanced Gen 5 (16Gb) Fibre Channel controllers available in dual-port and quad-port. Used for initiator- or target-mode implementations, these controllers deliver the ultimate in Fibre Channel performance, power utilization, reliability, and investment protection. The 2600 Series provides up to 2.6 million I/O operations per second (IOPS)—almost two times the IOPS of previous Gen 5 Fibre Channel controllers—and optimal load balancing and per port linear performance scalability. QLogic’s port-isolation design provides independent data paths for each port, running full line rate with up to 12,000 MB per second.
The QLogic® 2600 Series Controllers are Cavium’s Enhanced Gen 5 (16Gb) Fibre Channel HBA controllers available in dual-port and quad-port. Used for both host- and target-mode implementations, these controllers deliver the ultimate in Fibre Channel performance, power utilization, reliability, and investment protection.
- Up to 2.6 million IOPS fuel high performance in all flash arrays (AFA) and high density virtualized environments
- Up to 16GFC throughput for high-bandwidth storage (SAN) traffic; a total of up to 128Gbps bidirectional throughput for four ports
- 1.5 times performance per watt improvement over previous Gen 5 solutions for four ports
- Complete investment protection for legacy 8GFC and 4GFC infrastructures
- Complete per-port traffic isolation for greater reliability and security
|EP2684||Ships with minimum order of 192 devices (24 devices per tray x 8 trays).||Datasheet|
|EP2692||Ships with minimum order of 210 devices (70 devices per tray x 3 trays).||Datasheet|