Optimizing the Modern Data Center
Marvell will be showcasing its end-to-end portfolio of networking, storage and compute solutions purpose-built to help data centers process, move, store and secure the world's data faster and more reliably. Come talk to us about how our newest technologies architected for composable infrastructure are optimizing the modern data center and can help you simplify management, scale intelligently and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Marvell technologies on demonstration at OCP Global Summit 2019:
- Marvell® Ethernet switch and PHY IC solutions: A portfolio of high-performance devices with robust features and advanced functionality to reduce power consumption and latency.
- Marvell Storage Controller Solutions: Industry-leading SSD and HDD chipsets enabling new innovative storage solutions that address the growing storage capacity, performance and power efficiency requirements of cloud data centers, enterprises and emerging edge infrastructure.
- Marvell ThunderX2® Server Processors: Best in class 64-bit Arm®v8 based data center and cloud processors designed to further accelerate adoption for Arm servers in mainstream cloud and high-performance computing deployments by providing the next level of computing performance and ecosystem readiness for commercial deployments.
- Marvell FastLinQ® Ethernet Adapters: 10/25/50/100Gb Ethernet connectivity via OCP and Standard PCIe NICs, delivering the enhanced level of application performance with the industry's only Universal RDMA capability that supports RoCE v1, RoCE v2 and iWARP concurrently. Scale out NVMe over Ethernet fabrics with the ultimate flexibility of choice in fabrics - RoCE or iWARP or TCP offload.
- Marvell QLogic® Fibre Channel Adapters: 8/16/32GFC server connectivity via OCP and Standard PCIe HBAs, delivering best-in-class deployment and orchestration functionality for Storage Area Networks. Robust and reliable, Marvell QLogic FC Adapters deliver deterministic performance while delivering low latency with concurrent full offloads for FCP and FC-NVMe.
- Marvell composable infrastructure reference design: Utilizing our leading-edge server processor, networking, data center storage, and server connectivity solutions, the Marvell reference design demonstrates true/real disaggregation of compute and storage using Ethernet fabric for greater efficiency and lower TCO.
Keep current on Marvell technology offerings by signing up for our quarterly newsletter Smart Connections
For more information about the show visit: OCP Global Summit 2019.